Not an emergency?
24hr Emergency electrical services No callout charges
0141 374 2729
Mr Electric is the no1 provider for LED lighting
Click below for a free Energy Survey to see how your business can benefit from LED Lighting.
Changing to LED lighting can give you potentially massive savings on your energy bills, reduce your carbon emissions and significantly lowering your maintenance costs.
LED lighting uses significantly less power than conventional lighting, due to much lower wattage requirements giving you lower utility bills. Mr Electrics LED lighting range offers you Instant-on, no flicker, and no buzzing noise LED lighting that can last up to 100,000 hours.
Mr Electric LED lighting is dimmable and compatible with daylight and motion sensors resulting in additional energy savings for our customers.
What do our customers think?
- LED lighting is environmentally friendly and is a great way for your home or business to help reduce Carbon.
- In 2012 25% of U.S. electricity use is for lighting, accounting for 10% of all U.S. carbon dioxide emissions
- LED Lighting is non-toxic and contains no mercury, lead, or cadmium, and is recyclable
- Long life ranging from 30,000 to 100,000 hours
- Reduced recycling costs required to dispose of hazardous bulbs and ballast
LED lighting is a fast evolving lighting option that significant reduces your energy bills without compromising the quality of lighting. LED bulbs now last between 30000 and 50000 hours depending on product with some lights now lasting up to 100,000 hours.
The Mr Electric LED range offers lighting comparable to traditional Halogen or Metal Halide but that uses a fraction of the energy.